23 Dec 2011 - Garlic and Cheese Bread
- 1 baguette at least per person
- cheese (any type, which melts)
- butter (you can also use butter with garlic favour in this case you can leave original garlic out)
1) Make small slices into the baguettes
2) Put butter into the slices and also sliced garlics and cheese
3) Put the baguettes into the oven for a few minutes until it is getting a little bit brown
... and you are ready. Your guests will love it.
If you would like to make it more special, you can use different types of herbs as well as per your mood. I prefer Italian herbs like oregano, basil, parsley and sage.
It is ideal sidedish for barbaques as well.